Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The first time

I have never done this before. Blogged that is . I have seen people on TV and movies talk about it and I just wasn't sure on how and least of all why? Well I figured out both and here I am. The "other level " is from a wheelchair users point of view on a lot of things and my own to boot. I was once upright and on two legs but a truck accident 10 or so years ago took that from me and this is where I have landed---disabled and frustrated with life. I hope some of you folks who watch this thing will comment and share your thoughts with me. Agree or not life from another level can be interesting if not fruitful in some cosmic crazy way.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! It's therapeudic. Looking forward to reading your stories.
    Diane Rice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy the places life brings us. But God is good all the time, as they say. :)

    ReplyDelete